Barbecued Sea Bream filet on Mediterranean Zucchini, Potato "Mousseline" and Olive-Rosemary Foam
- Fairmont Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten
- Makes 10
- 10 Sea breams filets with skin
- Olive oil
- Fleur de Sel
- White pepper
- 2 green Zucchinis
- 2 yellow Zucchinis
- 2 big diced shallots
- 1 teaspoon tomato puree
- chopped thyme, rosemary, flatleaf parsley, 1/2 garlic
- 1 shot white wine
- Olive Oil
- 550 gr floury potato
- 100 ml Milk
- 150 ml cream
- salt, pepper, nutmeg
- 10 gr Shallots
- 5 pieces white pepper seeds
- 1 piece clove
- 10 pieces chopped black olives
- 10 ml white wine
- 100 ml poultry (chicken) bullion
- 100 ml cream
- 1 rosemary
- chervil, salt
- 5 gr butter
- 30 Minutes
- Total Time:
- 1 Hour
For Sea Breams:
- First roll the Sea breams in flour and then barbecue them in grill pan.
- Lastly add pepper and Fleur de Sel.
For Mediterranean Zucchini:
- First cut zucchinis into four length wise pieces, after taking out the seeds dice them into a diamond shape.
- Sauté the garlic with olive oil lightly, then add zucchinis and tomato puree and continue to sauté.
- After glazing the sautéed mixture with white wine add herbs, salt and pepper.
- Stir it with the butter.
For Potato Puree:
- Boil the potatoes and mash them.
- Boil the milk and cream and add the seasonings.
- Mix the milk & cream mixture with the potato puree.
For Olive-Rosemary Foam:
- Lightly sauté the slices shallots with white pepper seeds, clove and olives.
- Glaze the shallots with white wine and add the chicken bullion and boil it. Then add the cream and continue boiling, lastly add the herbs and leave it to boil lightly for 10 min.
- Add salt & pepper and then blend in a blender.
- Finally add lemon spritzer. Put the mixture through a strainer and add butter and mash it again to make it foamy.
More Posts From This Category
- Choose Your Moment
- Guest Stories
- Food & Drink
- Spa & Wellness
- Arts & Culture
- Fairmont Magazine
- Fairmont Cocktails
Copyright ©2021 Fairmont Hotels & Resorts. All rights reserved.Fairmont.com
This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram.